Newly renovated and furnished 7+ bedroom, 5 bathroom, executive cottage at the head of Buck Lake. Very private, south facing with stunning views across the lake. Large level lot with sandy beach viewed from the cottage. Covered veranda plus screened Muskoka Room, and also sun deck. Gradual entrance into the water with great swimming, boating and fishing. Visit the beaver lodge and dam on the river located adjacent to the property. A great place to relax and enjoy a unique wilderness experience.
Facilities - General
· Open concept kitchen, living/dining room, Rec. Room, large covered veranda with muskoka room and new uncovered deck extension.
· New Addition ~ family room /bedroom with kitchenette and fireplace plus 2nd T.V., DVD and VCR.
· Bathrooms: 5 in total- 1~4 piece, 3~ 3 piece, 1~2 piece
· Bedrooms: 7+ ( 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms) sleeps 16 + 2 on double futon
· Bed sizes: 4 queen, 8 singles, 1 double futon
· Parking: 10 vehicles
· Heat: Oil furnace
1 Full size Fridge, 1 Bar size fridge, Stove, 2 Microwaves, 2 Toasters, 2 Coffee makers, Propane BBQ, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
Dishes, Cutlery etc..., Outdoor Furniture, TV, DVD, VHS, video/DVD library, Ping Pong table, selection of indoor and outdoor games (board games, horse shoes, volleyball etc..) fire pit
Nearby Activities: Algonquin Park, ATV Trails, Boat Rentals, Cross-Country Skiing, Downhill Skiing, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Library, Live Entertainment, Mountain Biking, Provincial Parks, Restaurants, Shopping, Skating, Snowmobiling, Spa, Tennis, Tours, Video Rentals